I posted my used panty-buyer survey yesterday, and the responses have been flooding in. Here are just some of the fascinating insights I’ve learned from my survey so far.
- 54% of buyers wear the used panties they purchase; 30% lick them; 18% stuff them in their mouths.
- 46% of used panty buyers crossdress. No surprise there
- 59% of used panty buyers have stolen at least one pair of panties. Another 9% are serial panty thieves who have stolen over 20 pairs. Wow. You naughty boys.
- What’s the favorite sexual activity of used panty buyers? 47% say it’s eating pussy. Only 24% say fucking girls. 14% want to get butt-fucked by a dildo-wielding chick. Only 3% want to get butt-fucked by a guy. Amazingly, a whopping 9% would prefer to simply jack off. What the fuck?
- 27% of used panty buyers have sucked cock in real life. 48% fantasize about it. (I think the other 52% are lying.)
- 57% of used panty buyers describe their cock size as “average.” Another 29% say they have larger-than-average cocks. That means that a minority of panty buyers have small cocks. Shocking! Seriously, I’m shocked.
- 37% of panty buyers have bought panties in person! That’s hot. I wonder how many of them got their cocks sucked by the panty-selling girls when they made their purchases.
I encourage all my readers to take the survey for yourselves. At the end of the survey, you can see a statistical summary of all the responses I’ve received so far.